Many people have a collection of printed photographs that they’d like to organize, but have not been motivated to tackle the photo organizing project yet. If you have piles, boxes, or albums full of printed photos, consider these 10 reasons to organize your photographs:
1.To be able to find a particular photo when you need it.
2. To easily share photos with others.
3. To keep your photographs safe.
4. To make genealogy research easier.
5. To select and display your favorite photos in frames.
6. To scan the photos to preserve them digitally.
7. To create scrapbooks.
8. To be ready for a photo montage for events such as graduations, weddings, anniversaries, retirements, or memorial services.
9. To select your favorite photos to be displayed in frames.
10. To archive your ancestors’ pictures as a part of your family history.
The main benefit of organizing anything is that you and your family will save time searching for items, resulting in less stress and chaos. If you live in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and need hands-on organizing assistance or want a do-it-yourself plan, I’d love to help you. If you live elsewhere, I offer virtual organizing services via FaceTime and Skype to help you with any size organizing project. Please contact me for a free phone consultation to get started.