Learn About Professional Organizing Straight from Nancy
Nancy Haworth has signature presentations on various organizing and time management topics.
If you want to book her to speak at an upcoming meeting or event, please contact Nancy for more information.
“Get Organized in the New Year” – Nancy Haworth, Professional Organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC in Raleigh will present a program full of tips to help you become more organized in the new year. Learn ways to prevent disorganization and clutter in your home or business. Methods to manage clutter in kitchens and bedrooms will be discussed.
“Spring Decluttering & Organizing” – Nancy Haworth, Professional Organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC in Raleigh will present a program full of tips on how to tackle spring decluttering and organizing in your home. The presentation includes where to start decluttering, what to donate, clothing organization and methods to manage paper clutter.
“Effective Time Management”– Nancy Haworth, Professional Organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC in Raleigh, will provide tips to manage your time more effectively. The presentation will include ways to monitor your time and prioritize, and how to better use apps, calendars and to-do lists to improve productivity. If you feel there’s never enough time in your day, this presentation will give you tools to help make the most of your schedule.
“Home Office & Paper Organization” – Nancy Haworth, Professional Organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC in Raleigh, will offer tips on how to sort through paper piles and set up an organizational system allowing you to be more productive in your home office. This presentation includes discussion on home office layout, how to process and manage mail, ways to eliminate junk mail and ways to best manage and file paper.
What Program Participants Are Saying
“Nancy spoke to a large group of women at our church about how to organize clutter and personal belongings using her experience in organizing many different spaces for clients. We all left encouraged and motivated to improve our own spaces using her simple and effective strategies.” – Olivia in Raleigh, NC
Nancy Has Presented to the Following Groups
- Women’s Power Networking of NC
- Coley Forest North Garden Club of Raleigh
- Chapel Hill – Durham Mothers of Multiples
- White Memorial Presbyterian Church Women’s Group of Raleigh
- Marshall Park Apartments of North Raleigh
- National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals – North Carolina Chapter
- Cameron Village Regional Library, Raleigh
- East Regional Library, Knightdale
- Eva Perry Regional Library, Apex
- North Regional Library, Raleigh
- Northeast Regional Library, Raleigh
- Southeast Regional Library, Garner
- West Regional Library, Cary