If time is your issue rather than space, I offer a package that includes a time management session and detailed action plan with 2 follow-up calls.
How The Time Management Service Works
It starts with a complimentary 30 minute consultation via phone or video chat to discuss your time management needs.
We then schedule 90 minute time management session (in-person or virtually) based on your needs and schedule.
We discuss in detail your time management challenges, goals and priorities.
I then assign you a couple of time management exercises you can work on before we reconnect. You will complete these exercises before your first follow-up call.
I will send you a written time management action plan based on our discussion during the time management session. This includes a complete overview of your life goals and detailed tips for adjusting your schedule, so you can reach those goals. It also includes a variety of tools to help keep you on task, suggestions on ways to create more time to focus on your goals, and other expert advice customized for you and your life’s priorities.
Your first follow-up session takes place within 2 weeks of the first time management session, this is a 20 minute phone or video chat to review the steps you’ve taken, answer any questions, and to hold you accountable and keep you on task!
2 weeks after that, your second follow-up session, a 20 minute phone or video chat, takes place to discuss how the changes in your routines are working, to see if you need to make any further adjustments, and to keep you on track with your new time management habits. Additional calls can be scheduled after that for an additional fee, if requested.
These sessions provide a non-judgmental, supportive and encouraging way to keep you on task and hold you accountable so you can achieve your time management goals.
Benefits of Time Management
- Your schedule becomes focused on reaching your priorities and goals.
- You will create time to do more of the things you enjoy.
- Your productivity will improve.
- You will reduce stress and anxiety.
- You will feel more in control of your life.
- Your health will improve with better sleeping, eating and exercise habits.
The Time Management Consultation & Action Plan Will Work Well for You if…
- You’re extremely motivated and committed to seeing this process through.
- You are ready to form new habits and gain better control of your time.
- You’re good at working on your own, but you want expert advice and accountability.
- You are ready, willing and able to take the steps in between sessions to do the follow-up time management exercises and make adjustments to your schedule.
Time Management Sessions & Time Management Action Plan Package:
The Time Management Package Includes:
- An in-person or virtual time management session of up to 90 minutes.
- Time management exercise worksheets to complete on your own.
- Planning and research time.
- A detailed written time management action plan.
- Recommended time management tools.
- Two 20 minute follow-up calls or video chats. *If requested, more calls can be scheduled for an additional fee.
In-person time management sessions are available in the Raleigh, NC area Monday through Saturday between 9am and 5pm EST, by appointment.
Virtual time management sessions and follow-up chats (via phone or video chat) are available Monday through Saturday between 9am and 10pm EST, by appointment.
Payment is accepted online via credit card in advance of virtual time management sessions.
Payment is due in full at the time of service via cash, check or credit card for in-person time management sessions.
For more information on time management services, please contact me for your a complimentary 30 minute consultation chat via phone or video.